Wheaten Owners Manual
The “Caring for a Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier” manual has been developed by members of the SCWTAC and provides an excellent resource for new and experienced Wheaten owners. It includes chapters on:
- A Brief History of the Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier
- General Appearance and Personality
- The New Puppy
- Every Dog Needs Training
- Acquiring an Older Wheaten
- Grooming the Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier
- Trimming your Wheaten
- Health and Welfare
- The Aging Wheaten
- To Breed or Not to Breed, that is the Question
- Appendix (suggested reading, Code of Ethics, Official Breed Standard)
The manual is available in a soft-cover format, 5.5 x 8.5 inches in size and 78 pages in length.
Single-copy cost is $7.50 (for members of the SCWTAC) or $10 (for non-members).
Multiple-copies are available only to members of the SCWTAC. Some breeder-members of the Association order multiple copies so they can provide a copy of this manual when sending puppies home with their new owners. Discounted cost (to members) for multiple-copy orders are: 5 manuals for $32.50, 10 manuals for $50.00, and 15 manuals for $75.00.
Postage and handling are included in the price. Orders from outside Canada, please submit in Canadian funds.
To order, please send a cheque or money order, payable to the “SCWTAC”, to the Treasurer: